Memorial Day Celebration and Play.
Many of the residents of the Upper Valley took to the streets, swimming pools, river and canals to enjoy their day off.
Upper Valley Living - June Issue.
* SPECIAL Coverage of the Polo with a Purpose Charity Match. *
* Five Generations Honor their Fallen on Memorial Day. *
* Democracy Wins in El Paso: Opinion. *
* Ann Morgan Lilly Wins Election in Huge Upset *
* The Lost Upper Valley Mission *
* Interview: Allison Wells and how she ended up in Germany *
* Cactus Blossoms bring Beauty to Desert and Valley *
* Clouds Pour Over Franklins: Photography. *
Upper Valley Living Magazine Online.
Upper Valley Living
Fourth of July Celbrations.
La Viña Winery on Hiway 28 presents its fifth annual Country Picnic, July 4, 2005 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 4201 S. Highway 28, La Union NM .
Price of admission is $5 per person. Under 12 is free of charge.
There will be croquet, badmitton, water slides and a jumping balloon for kids with a nine-hole putting green set up for the big kids.
Wet 'n Wild: Anthony at I-10. 9:00 P.M.
El Paso Country Club: Off Country Club Road: South at Light on Country Club Place. 9:00 P.M.
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 4th of July.
Send feedback to:
Letter to Editor, Upper Valley Beacon