Temperatures Back to Normal... HOT!!!
The last days of June are always the hottest here in the Southwest and if we are lucky we will see the traditional ushering in of the rainy season... right after a hot Fourth of July.
After the last dought in the 50's the summer heat would get drenched by monsoonal rains that would soak the valley and the desert thoroughly. So... Think Rain!!!
Upper Valley Living - June Issue.
* SPECIAL Coverage of the Polo with a Purpose Charity Match. *
* Five Generations Honor their Fallen on Memorial Day. *
* Democracy Wins in El Paso: Opinion. *
* Ann Morgan Lilly Wins Election in Huge Upset *
* The Lost Upper Valley Mission *
* Interview: Allison Wells and how she ended up in Germany *
* Cactus Blossoms bring Beauty to Desert and Valley *
* Valley Residents at Play on Memorial Day: Photography. *
* Clouds Pour Over Franklins: Photography. *
Upper Valley Living Magazine Online.
Upper Valley Living
Fourth of July Celebrations.
La Viña Winery on Hiway 28 presents its fifth annual Country Picnic, July 4, 2005 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 4201 S. Highway 28, La Union NM .
Price of admission is $5 per person. Under 12 is free of charge.
There will be croquet, badmitton, water slides and a jumping balloon for kids with a nine-hole putting green set up for the big kids.
Wet 'n Wild: Anthony at I-10. 9:00 P.M.
El Paso Country Club: Off Country Club Road: South at Light on Country Club Place. 9:00 P.M.
Have a Safe and Enjoyable 4th of July.
Send feedback to:
Letter to Editor, Upper Valley Beacon